Quality Assurance Assessment
Agile practices, advances in automation, and the need to deliver better quality faster has put immense pressure on software development and testing teams. Technologies continue to evolve as do the methods and knowledge needed to test them.
Experis Solutions provides quality assurance assessments to help identify and remove the hurdles that our clients face in delivering quality software. Bringing decades of experience to the table, we partner with our clients to understand how they handle testing. We work to ensure that their methods are effective and efficient. We examine gaps to identify the root causes of issues – and recommend tactics to close those gaps.
Experis performs detailed analysis on several areas of QA, including:
- Skill Analysis. We review the testing team’s abilities to see if they can support the organization’s QA goals. If there are gaps, we identify what’s needed to close them, or what additional resourcing may be required.
- Test Knowledge. Experis Solutions has the expertise to evaluate the QA knowledge of your existing resources. We recommend training opportunities to upskill talent.
- Software Development Lifecycle Review. Experis Solutions examines a client’s end-to-end process to see if testing is happening at the right time to deliver quality.
- Test Strategy. We examine where approaches to testing can be optimized.
- Automation. Experis Solutions determines if the right tools are in place to support effective test automation.
- Test Management. Based on a client’s unique development environment, Experis Solutions recommends tools to better manage QA activities.
- Defect Tracking. Defects can’t be fixed if you don’t know what they are. We share best practices and technologies to clearly track defects with prioritization in mind.
Valuable Advice to Accelerate Quality Delivery
Based on our extensive review, Experis Solutions creates a maturity scorecard detailing the findings on more than 20 key points where testing and QA can go wrong. The scorecard clearly shows where improvements need to be made so clients can take quick action on the highest-impact items.
As part of the assessment deliverables, Experis Solutions provides clients with a detailed roadmap of the actions they should take to reach their QA goals. The roadmap includes recommendations for all types of improvements, with timelines and prioritization for fast results.